A simple login to eToro will ask you for your credentials and that's it.
However, there are a lot of ways, methods and tips that you're probably not aware about which can make your login experience with this broker a whole lot more convenient and easier.
New to eToro? We have a long eToro review that covers everything about this broker but if you're more interested about signing in to eToro, then you may continue reading for more login information.
|📋 Requirements||Username or Email, Password|
|🔒 Methods||Username & Password, Apple ID, Facebook, Google|
|🖥️ Platform||Web, iOS, Android|
Considering to open an account?
78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
How to Log In?
Logging in to eToro will require the user two essential details:
- A username or email
- A password
These credentials need to be entered on any eToro login page or screen when accessing their web-based platform via their official website or via any of their available apps.
Logging in is also possible via these external services if these accounts have been with the eToro account:
The availability of some sign-in options will depend on the platform that is used. Below is a table that lists the supported login methods for reference:
|Login Method||Via Web Browser||Via Android App||Via iOS App|
|Username and password||✔||✔||✔|
eToro Login Page
eToro's login page can be accessed on any web browser that is connected to the internet.
To access the login page, open a web browser and on the address bar, enter this URL: www.etoro.com/login
This will open the eToro login page where the account can be accessed via the following methods:
- Sign in using an eToro username or email and password
- Sign in with Apple
- Sign in with Facebook
- Sign in with Google
How to Login to eToro Using Username and Password?
Logging in with a username and password is the most common way of signing in to eToro.
To do this, users need to follow these very basic steps:
- Open the eToro login page via their website or any of their apps.
- Enter the username or the email address that is registered with the eToro account and the password.
- Click the "Sign In" button.
- If the login details are correct, the user will be able to access the account.
Login to eToro via Apple
Users with an Apple ID can use their account to log in to eToro.
A user who sets up to log in using his Apple ID is also giving Apple the details about its interactions with the device or computer where it was logged in. Such details are only used for the purpose of fraud prevention.
Here are the steps to login to via Apple:
- Go to the eToro login page or screen and click on "Sign in with Apple".
- Enter the Apple ID and password.
- A user might be required to verify the login via an Apple device (iPhone or iPad) for security purposes.
- If provided login details are correct, the user will be able to access the account.
Login to eToro Using Facebook
A user may login to eToro via the Facebook account that has been linked to the registered email.
To log in via this method:
- Open the eToro login page or screen and click on "Sign in with Facebook ".
- It will require to enter the email or phone and password of the Facebook account.
- If a user is already logged in to Facebook, eToro will only ask to re-enter the Facebook password to continue.
- If provided login details are correct, the user will be able to access the account.
Login to eToro with a Google Account
If a Google account has been associated or linked to an eToro account then the user will be able to log in via this method.
To do this:
- Go to the eToro login page or screen and click on "Sign in with Google".
- The next screen will require to login to the Google account.
Via this method the user is allowing Google to share with eToro his name, email address, language preference and profile picture.
- If the supplied login details are correct, the user will be able to access the account.
Where is the eToro WebTrader Login?
To begin with…
The eToro WebTrader platform has already been integrated with the eToro OpenBook platform back in October 2015 to create a single interface, which is the new eToro.
For some traders or users, they still call it "WebTrader" because this single platform is accessible via web browsers.
For those who are searching for information on how to login via eToro WebTrader or eToro WebTrader 2.0, please be advised that this is basically logging in to the web-based platform.
To login via WebTrader or the web-based platform, follow these basic steps:
- Open a web browser and enter this URL on the address bar: www.etoro.com/login
- This will open the eToro login page where the user can access the account via the supported login methods.
Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
Using the Two Factor Authentication or 2FA adds an extra layer of security for your eToro login. By activating 2FA, eToro will automatically send a 5-digit code to your registered mobile phone either via SMS or phone call.
The phone call option is a great alternative for receiving the 2FA code in the event that your mobile phone is having problems receiving text messages. When requesting for the 2FA code, you can utilize the phone call feature by clicking on the "Resend Code" link below the tab where you should enter the code, and then clicking on "Phone Call Instead".
Make sure that your mobile phone has a signal so that it will be able to receive the a phone call. After answering the call, you will hear an automated message which will then give you the verification code.
What is the eToro UK Login?
Regardless if a user is from the United Kingdom or any other country; anyone can go to the standard eToro login page access his or her account without any restrictions.
There's No Other Login - Did You Know?
eToro DOESN'T require their clients from a specific to access a separate login page in order to access their account. To make it short, any official eToro login page will allow their clients to sign-in to their account.
eToro Wallet Login
The "eToro Money" wallet is only accessible via their mobile app so you'll need to have it installed on a mobile phone that is running on either iOS or Android if you want to use this service. The login credentials for the wallet is the same as the login details of your eToro account so if you already have one, then you can use these credentials to sign in via the app.
To make it simple: It's basically the same login requirements as your eToro trading account so you can access your eToro Money account by entering your username or email and password. You can also use the other alternatives of signing-in which is via your Apple, Facebook or Google accounts.
eToro Affiliate Login
For eToro partners or affiliates, the login credentials are different from the standard eToro trading account unless both accounts have been registered to the same email address.
Nevertheless, the eToro partners affiliate login is different from the eToro login for trading accounts.
To access the eToro partners login, these are steps:
- Open a web browser and enter the URL www.etoropartners.com on the address bar.
- Click on "Log in". This will open the partners sign-in page.
- Enter the email and password that was used to register for an eToro affiliate account and click on the "Sign In" button.
- If the correct login details was entered, the user will be able to access the eToro partners account.
Demo Account Login
Logging in to eToro’s demo account is basically the same as logging in to the real account because both accounts are registered to the same email address or username.
Bottom line? There is no dedicated eToro demo account login page or screen.
To access the eToro login and practice account, these are the basic steps:
- Enter www.etoro.com/login on a web browser or access the eToro login on the app.
- This will open the eToro login page or screen where users can access their account via the supported login methods.
- After logging in, click the "Real Portfolio" dropdown menu and click on "Virtual Portfolio".
- A pop-up message will appear notifying it will now be switching to virtual portfolio. Click on the "Go to Virtual Portfolio" button to proceed.
- The platform will now switch to the eToro demo/practice account.
What's the Cashier Login?
Remember this: Accessing eToro’s cashier or deposit/withdrawal pages will require a user to login to his eToro account. Keep in mind that there is no direct eToro cashier login.
In fact, there is no eToro cashier login page. There is a dedicated page for making a deposit and a separate page for making withdrawals.
This means that users simply need to log in to their eToro trading account in order to access the deposit or withdrawal pages.
Why Can't I Log in to eToro?
If you can't sign in to eToro, the first thing to check is if the provided username or email address and password is correct.
Wrong login credentials are usually the most common reasons why users cannot sign in to eToro.
If you are still encountering login problems because the password is incorrect or you already forgot the correct one, then the only option is to reset it by clicking on "Forgot password".
If you are unable to reset your password or eToro still will not let you sign in, then you will need to contact the eToro customer support team for further assistance.
Here are other steps that you can try to do in attempting to resolve your eToro login problems:
- Check for any official announcements from eToro. There could be instances where users will not be able to access their accounts due technical issues. It is best to check eToro’s official website or social media accounts on Facebook or Twitter for any notices about such issues.
- Clear the browser’s cache. Sometimes too many logins on the browser can cause problems in signing in. Empty the web browser’s cache and then try logging in again to see if it works.
- Use a different web browser. Browser issues are not common but there is no harm trying to login using a different web browser and check if the problem persists.
- Verify that internet connection is working. There is a possibility that internet connection problems could be the reason why a user is unable to sign in.
- Ensure that the account is not logged in on another platform or device. In most cases, having an eToro account logged in to other platforms or devices won’t cause any issues but it’s still possible that this could block users from logging in.
Can I Replace My Login?
Yes, you can replace the email address and password that you use to sign in to your eToro account. The only login detail that you won't be able to modify is your username.
New eToro Login
As of this writing, eToro does not have any new login page or ways of signing in. The existing login methods remain the same and have not changed.
For those who are searching for information on having a new eToro login, this requires opening a new account.
After successfully opening the new eToro account, the client will then have a username (or use the email that was registered) and a password which is going to be their new login credentials.
How to Have an eToro Login?
If you want to login to eToro then you'll need to open an account. The registration page is this URL: www.etoro.com/accounts/sign-up
During the sign-up process, you will be required to provide the following:
- Username: Requires 6 to 16 characters in English
- Email address: Needs to be a valid email which can receive messages from eToro
- Password: Requires 8 to 32 letters and numbers with either uppercase letters or symbols
Don't Have Any Login Yet?
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.